Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/lifemad0/public_html/twolessthings/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 99
I was kind enough to be invited to interview with Mark and Laura from Enjoy Life Slowly.
As fellow minimalists from the UK, we talked about a huge range of subjects across the minimalist and lifestyle spectrum.
In the interview we talk about:
- How the blog Two Less Things got its name
- One of the biggest challenges on the minimalist journey
- UK vs US minimalism and how minimalism is spreading
- What I was trying to achieve through the blog
- Some of my challenges in adopting minimalism
- Uber Minimalists vs Tiny Minimalists
- My new book The Minimalist Man
- Other minimalist bloggers and blogging in general
Its a relaxed discussion with Mark and Laura talking about some of their own experiences.Listen Here
… and if the sound of my voice isn’t of interest to you, take a listen to some of the other interviews. They have an impressive guest list including:
to list just a small number. Take a look for yourself on the Enjoy Life Slowly interview page.
Powered by Facebook Comments